#1 KevinKorell

KevinKorell

Board Leader

• Sr. Admin
  • PipPip
  • 82315 posts
  • Interests:Making America TRAIN again!

Posted 20 January 2013 - 07:46 AM

At present the Fest weekend is not over, however the work only begins to close the books on this one. First, the Fest Inventory for MBTA Commuter has been updated to show that we did the entire Providence Line, including Wickford Junction, re-did the Plymouth/Kingston Line, and rode the Lowell Line effectively "acing" the entire system. The updated page is here.

Kevin Korell

OTOL Board Leader

Lakewood, NJ

#2 KevinKorell

KevinKorell

Board Leader

• Sr. Admin
  • PipPip
  • 82315 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 07:46 PM

The work continues.

The Fest Inventory for the transit side of MBTA was updated to show that we re-rode the Green, Red, and Blue Lines.

My main homepage for all fests no longer has NERF highlighted as the current working Fest.

The NERF homepage was updated to:
  • Remove links to the hotels and restaurants -- still present at their usual locations.
  • Remove link to Costs Page, and the Costs Page itself, since this information is always subject to change.
  • Reword page in the past tense.
The completed itinerary is no longer "tentative", and that word was removed. Likewise for my personal itinerary, which reflects my travels each day between my hotels and the Fest start/end points, getting to & from Boston, and my now famous "mattress runs". The whole fest itinerary remains a subset of the one I followed.

Kevin Korell

OTOL Board Leader

Lakewood, NJ

#3 KevinKorell

KevinKorell

Board Leader

• Sr. Admin
  • PipPip
  • 82315 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 08:24 PM

Oops! One element of post-Fest housekeeping was until now overlooked. The Fest History page has now been updated to reflect last month's event.

Kevin Korell

OTOL Board Leader

Lakewood, NJ

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users