#1 KevinKorell

KevinKorell

Board Leader

• Sr. Admin
  • PipPip
  • 82249 posts
  • Interests:Making America TRAIN again!

Posted 10 November 2008 - 08:58 PM

Well I believe that all the usual housekeeping tasks that follow any of our RailFests have been completed after our Boston "T" Party RailFest 2008 event.
  • The Fest History has been updated to include the Boston event just completed.
  • Updates were done to the Fest Scdrecard pages for MBTA commuter rail and MBTA rapid transit, reflecting the lines we rode for the first time this past weekend.
  • Fest homepage has been rewritten in the past tense.
  • The participant list now shows all 16 people who were involved in our Fest either Friday, Saturday, or both days.
  • And finally, the itinerary now shows scheduled vs. actual times for each rail segment we rode, including the unplanned evening trolley rides we took.
Once again I am very pleased that we had 14 people participating each day. It is especially surprising for Friday, a day one would expect that people had to be at work.

We welcome Chris and Joel as new additions to the OTOL Fest group, and we hope to see you again at one of our events now that you've been to a real gath, er I mean... Fest!

If you are an OTOL member and rode Amtrak during any part of your trip to or from Boston, and you have not already done so, please report your mileage in the November Amtrak Mileage Tally thread here.

Edited by KevinKorell, 10 November 2008 - 09:12 PM.

Kevin Korell

OTOL Board Leader

Lakewood, NJ

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users