• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#11 jacorbett70

jacorbett70

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 980 posts

Posted 21 January 2009 - 10:16 PM

Murphy's Law... I figured if I waited on the platform no train would come and I would miss the 5:14 Trenton train, but if I left and walked the eight blocks one train would arrive right after I left. I chose the latter so I would make it in time.

#12 Long Train Runnin'

Long Train Runnin'

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 22 January 2009 - 11:15 PM

Murphy's Law... I figured if I waited on the platform no train would come and I would miss the 5:14 Trenton train, but if I left and walked the eight blocks one train would arrive right after I left. I chose the latter so I would make it in time.

So wait u made it onto the subway train that pulled up like seconds after u decide to walk it? I figured you had to have made the subway since I saw you on the 5:14 when I got off in metropark. You were listening to music so I just waved when I detrained. I was thinking there was no way you made that train if you walked.

#13 GG-1

GG-1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 202 posts

Posted 24 January 2009 - 10:21 PM

Overall I had great time and it was awesome to meet everyone. I look forward to future fest!!

Thanks to Kevin for planning the fest.

Aloha

Glad you had a great time, As I expected, from my extensive Fest experience with 2 exciting Fests, the NORCAL, and Florida Fest. The members are the greatest. I hope to meet you on one of these events soon.

Very nice report
Mahalo
Eric aka GG-1

Edited by GG-1, 24 January 2009 - 10:24 PM.

#14 jis

jis

• Global Moderator
  • PipPip
  • 1753 posts

Posted 25 January 2009 - 08:46 AM

I have to ask which is your favorite seat? B)

Left side three-seater, without window post obstructing view, close to back of cab/first car of the train. :rolleyes: :o

A seat that is also comfortable enough to kneel on, while leaning over the top facing the person behind you (and while wearing big headphones)..... :D :D

With one headphone positioned on the ear and the other one displaced to the side ;)

#15 jacorbett70

jacorbett70

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 980 posts

Posted 25 January 2009 - 10:58 AM

So wait u made it onto the subway train that pulled up like seconds after u decide to walk it? I figured you had to have made the subway since I saw you on the 5:14 when I got off in metropark. You were listening to music so I just waved when I detrained. I was thinking there was no way you made that train if you walked.

I walked from 41st to 34th street and made it to Penn Station with about five minutes to spare. I figure I left at about 4:58 and arrived about 5:07.

#16 Long Train Runnin'

Long Train Runnin'

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 26 January 2009 - 09:46 PM

I walked from 41st to 34th street and made it to Penn Station with about five minutes to spare. I figure I left at about 4:58 and arrived about 5:07.

Oh okay thats good. Quite the walk though :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users