#1 KevinKorell

KevinKorell

Board Leader

• Sr. Admin
  • PipPip
  • 82315 posts
  • Interests:Making America TRAIN again!

Posted 06 December 2012 - 09:11 PM

Finally I have posted the initial participant list for this Fest. As of now we have 15 people on the list, with one other "maybe" person not yet there. Since the vast majority will be in town for all or part of 3 days including Sunday, I indicated "ALL" if you've told me you will be doing the activities on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Some will, I understand, not be able to participate all day Sunday if they are planning to depart Boston during the day. I'll post here if and surely when the list is updated. Like the itinerary, it remains "tentative" until it happens since we often get walk-ons, late scratches, and even no-shows.

If you think it's in error, either you can't make all 3 days or you aren't on the list but should be, please let me know via e-mail.

Kevin Korell

OTOL Board Leader

Lakewood, NJ

#2 KevinKorell

KevinKorell

Board Leader

• Sr. Admin
  • PipPip
  • 82315 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 06:39 PM

The list has been updated based on those I've heard from in the past week. We are up to 18 people, with all 18 to be involved at least sometime on Saturday. Friday & Sunday will have slightly fewer people. I still have one person on the fence whether to come or not.

Kevin Korell

OTOL Board Leader

Lakewood, NJ

#3 KevinKorell

KevinKorell

Board Leader

• Sr. Admin
  • PipPip
  • 82315 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 11:54 PM

Updated participant list 1/13/13 with one addition. And the above undecided person is now a negative. Total stands now at 19, which is impressive but not without precedent for a winter event.

Kevin Korell

OTOL Board Leader

Lakewood, NJ

#4 KevinKorell

KevinKorell

Board Leader

• Sr. Admin
  • PipPip
  • 82315 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 10:15 PM

Updated participant list tonight based on Friday's reality and updated plans for the rest of the weekend.

Kevin Korell

OTOL Board Leader

Lakewood, NJ

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users