#1 KevinKorell

KevinKorell

Board Leader

• Sr. Admin
  • PipPip
  • 82315 posts
  • Interests:Making America TRAIN again!

Posted 09 June 2006 - 12:05 AM

The last two web pages are now online for OTOL Montreal RailFest 2006. These are the scanner frequency pages for Montreal and Ottawa. (Toronto's I carried over from two years ago!) I used what limited internet resources I could, and without any help I cannot promise their accuracy. If anyone does come along with a scanner, please let me know if you find any discrepancies and I will fix them after the fact. After our fests end, the web pages live on! Please, if you have not already done so, e-mail me if you plan to come along on this journey. So far, I only have 8 people on the list, and of those 8 people, we have a few "maybe's". Remember, you don't have to be with us wire to wire to be included on the guest list. You can do one day or one hour with the group and still get credit for being a part of this event. My plans have changed slightly, and I will now join the northbound ADIRONDACK in Albany, rather than Schenectady, on Tuesday 7/18. My mind was changed by the shady reservation practices of a certain hotel chain, plus the fact that the hotel I chose in Albany is offering double points.

Kevin Korell

OTOL Board Leader

Lakewood, NJ

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users