#1 KevinKorell

KevinKorell

Board Leader

• Sr. Admin
  • PipPip
  • 82531 posts
  • Interests:Making America TRAIN again!

Posted 04 June 2017 - 02:24 PM

As past Fest participants know, I keep a list of everyone's phone numbers and the hotels where they are staying, mainly in case of emergency or last minute plan changes. Most of us just load each other's phone numbers into our own phones, but having the list of hotel accommodations is also helpful in all of us knowing who might be staying in the same hotels, and also in tailoring the itinerary to start or end closer to those points.  The list is kept confidential so we don't broadcast our phone numbers to the world.  Thus I only send this list via e-mail to those whose names are on it.  We usually use text messaging anyhow utilizing these numbers to inform one another of short facts before meeting in person.

I normally start this around the beginning of July since by then most plans are solid and I still have 2 weeks to make changes -- sometimes necessary at the last minute.  This year, however, I have experienced a shortage of available spare time, and so I would like to get started on this now, in June.  So please e-mail me your hotel plans for Kansas City, St. Louis, Dallas, and Chicago.  Once we have significant information on this list I will send out the first edition.   Also, if you are new to the group, or your cell phone number has changed since the last time you attended a Fest, please let me know your phone number as well.

Please don't post your information here, nor any other communication means besides e-mail.

Kevin Korell

OTOL Board Leader

Lakewood, NJ

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users