#1 KevinKorell

KevinKorell

Board Leader

• Sr. Admin
  • PipPip
  • 82603 posts
  • Interests:Making America TRAIN again!

Posted 07 January 2014 - 01:47 PM

As East Coast RailFest 2014 gets closer, I need to begin working on the contact list. For those who don't know this is a confidential listing of all participants' cell phone numbers and hotel plans, just as an emergency backup in case of unforeseen changes. Should something occur (such as weather or terrorist act) that necessitates a change, it gives us the ability to communicate those changes possibly at the last minute, and it also allows someone who might have become separated from the group to find us again.

This list is kept confidential, and is only e-mailed to participants whose name is on the guest list. So if you're not on the guest list, you won't get this listing either. If you think you belong on the guest list, but haven't yet e-mailed me your plans, please let me know so I can make the correction.

Please e-mail me your cell phone # as well as where you plan to spend each night in the Philly and New York areas. Do not respond here or anywhere else on the board, as it should be kept between those involved in the event. Remember that I suffered two losses in the last quarter of 2013, namely my e-mail contact list and then my cell phone address book. So it would not be a bad idea to re-send the cell phone info to me just to verify I do have your correct number. That stuff sometimes changes, and in rebuilding things I might not have picked up your current information.

Kevin Korell

OTOL Board Leader

Lakewood, NJ

#2 KevinKorell

KevinKorell

Board Leader

• Sr. Admin
  • PipPip
  • 82603 posts
  • Interests:Making America TRAIN again!

Posted 10 January 2014 - 09:20 PM

I'm working on this now, but have yet to receive everyone's information via e-mail. I expect to e-mail this to the participants sometime this Monday 1/13, which then gives me several days to make any potential corrections or late updates.

Kevin Korell

OTOL Board Leader

Lakewood, NJ

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users