#1 KevinKorell

KevinKorell

Board Leader

• Sr. Admin
  • PipPip
  • 82315 posts
  • Interests:Making America TRAIN again!

Posted 26 July 2009 - 04:16 AM

For those who don't know or were not present at our Fest, on Monday morning 7/20 in Los Angeles, our group while riding the Purple and Red Lines was accompanied by a reporter and a photographer for the Downtown News. Pure Hollywood treatment in where else... ? For all those papporazzi shots taken as we went about our business on the trains, only one appears to have made it to press.

The story is interesting and it features people you know from our board, including yours truly.

See the link: http://www.downtownn...88023280928.txt

Enjoy!

Kevin Korell

OTOL Board Leader

Lakewood, NJ

#2 chuljin

chuljin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 06:20 PM

I mentioned this in reply (-all) to Kevin's email about this, but I'll also mention it here:

This same article is in today's printed edition of the Downtown News. Specifically, the top half of p5, as well as the second item (including thumbnail) in the table of contents on the left side of the front page. Sadly, the printed edition has only the same single picture as the online version. :(

Since they're free, and they deliver about 200 copies to the downtown building where I work, I'll gladly 'snail-mail' one to anyone who wants one.

Just PM me your mailing address, and indicate whether you'd like the whole issue (tabloid-size, 28 pages) or just the clipped article. In either case, postage is on me, with my compliments.

If you're one of the people who already emailed me, you don't need to also PM me, I've already taken care of you. (Unless you're the one person who indicated interest, but didn't give me his or her mailing address :P).

Cheers!
Chris

Edited by chuljin, 27 July 2009 - 06:27 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users