#1 KevinKorell

KevinKorell

Board Leader

• Sr. Admin
  • PipPip
  • 82315 posts
  • Interests:Making America TRAIN again!

Posted 22 July 2015 - 07:11 AM

As I get the chance in my travels I will begin the process of closing the books on this event.  I'll update here as things go along.  For starters:

• Itinerary now has all actual times, kept on n almost daily basis during our week together.
  • Removed the word "tentative" from the itinerary since it isn't anymore. Removed same word from reference to the itinerary on the homepage.
  • The participant list is correct as of the last update on July 5th.  Technically some people decided not to ride any trains on certain days (the criteria for participation -- joining only for meals is not) but we will leave that alone.
  • Removed fancy highlights from my homepage denoting MWRF as a working Fest in progress.

Kevin Korell

OTOL Board Leader

Lakewood, NJ

#2 KevinKorell

KevinKorell

Board Leader

• Sr. Admin
  • PipPip
  • 82315 posts

Posted 22 July 2015 - 09:24 AM

Fest History page was updated to show our accomplishments for this Fest.

Fest Scorecard page was updated with yellow backgrounds to denote full completion of ATS at Chicago O'Hare Airport, Pittsburgh's Port Authority light rail, Minneapolis Metro Transit light rail and Northstar.  The Metra page was updated too to show we rode North Central Service to Antioch.

Kevin Korell

OTOL Board Leader

Lakewood, NJ

#3 KevinKorell

KevinKorell

Board Leader

• Sr. Admin
  • PipPip
  • 82315 posts

Posted 22 July 2015 - 10:33 AM

Fest homepage has been updated in past tense.  Removed all links to hotels and restaurants in each Fest city. They of course can still be accessed via my Rails To Rooms and Rails To Restaurants pages.

Kevin Korell

OTOL Board Leader

Lakewood, NJ

#4 KevinKorell

KevinKorell

Board Leader

• Sr. Admin
  • PipPip
  • 82315 posts

Posted 20 February 2016 - 11:18 PM

Minor correction was made to the days of participation on the guest list.  This is not a misprint; the slight error was discovered in putting together facts for the eventual Fest trip report.

Kevin Korell

OTOL Board Leader

Lakewood, NJ

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users