• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

#51 steve4031

steve4031

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1514 posts

Posted 26 June 2014 - 03:13 PM

Denver's information states baggage storage is available. It's open from 5:15 am to 8:15 pm. It would make sense to store bags here.

#52 jis

jis

• Global Moderator
  • PipPip
  • 1753 posts

Posted 30 June 2014 - 08:38 AM

Boy! If LSL keeps doing what it did yesterday and today, we will be in deep doo doo. I hope whatever it is that is causing it to be 6 hours late into Chicago will abate in another 10 days. I am reading on other forums that one should expect upto 3 hour delays on NS. Apparently NS has just installed a fancy new dispatching system which can't quite get out of its own way, and trips and flops over all the time creating havoc. So the only hope is that CSX gets the train to NS in a timely manner so that NS can screw up as it is now expected to.

#53 KevinKorell

KevinKorell

Board Leader

• Sr. Admin
  • PipPip
  • 82602 posts
  • Interests:Making America TRAIN again!

Posted 30 June 2014 - 11:35 AM

The service alerts involving not only the Lake Shore Limited but also the Maple Leaf and the Niagara Falls Empire Service trains across Upstate New York expired as of June 28th. However it appears that problems across the state have persisted. Sunday's #284 was an hour late. The eastbound Lake Shore Limited arrived into NYP last night around 9 PM.

Kevin Korell

OTOL Board Leader

Lakewood, NJ

#54 BillMagee

BillMagee

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPip
  • 5368 posts
  • Interests:Travel, Rail, Aviation, Sports

Posted 03 July 2014 - 12:40 PM

This will likely be my last posting of Amtrak train performance prior to the Fest. It's been a pretty ugly couple of weeks for Amtrak long distance travel.

Attached Files

#55 pennyk

pennyk

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 828 posts

Posted 03 July 2014 - 02:06 PM

Thanks Bill. I think it may be too depressing to look at the downloads. I am certainly hoping that performance for the last couple of weeks is not indicative of performance during the fest.

#56 KevinKorell

KevinKorell

Board Leader

• Sr. Admin
  • PipPip
  • 82602 posts
  • Interests:Making America TRAIN again!

Posted 03 July 2014 - 02:25 PM

Thanks Bill. I think it may be too depressing to look at the downloads. I am certainly hoping that performance for the last couple of weeks is not indicative of performance during the fest.

I peeked. I hope you like red, and if you planned to print the chart, that your printer can handle a lot of red ink.

Kevin Korell

OTOL Board Leader

Lakewood, NJ

#57 pennyk

pennyk

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 828 posts

Posted 03 July 2014 - 07:57 PM

I peeked also. And yes, there was a lot of red. Yes, it was depressing. I will start thinking about Plan B's.

Edited by pennyk, 03 July 2014 - 07:57 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users