#11 KevinKorell

KevinKorell

Board Leader

• Sr. Admin
  • PipPip
  • 82315 posts
  • Interests:Making America TRAIN again!

Posted 20 January 2009 - 12:28 AM

I wish it had left late from NWK. When I ran onto the platform the cab car was passing by the door. My train was late incoming into NWK, with dispatch putting Amtrak (184 in this case) before NJT at MET and delaying it even more. At least I got a free trip inbound. Conductor never punched the ticket, so I know now, what I will be doing on my birthday. :D

Piotr, now that I've checked the notes I have, IIRC even though we first moved at 1:06 PM I think it was a false start out of Newark. I have the departure time at 1:09 PM, 3 minutes late. They might have stopped again to board a latecomer who was running for the train; it just wasn't you. :(

Kevin Korell

OTOL Board Leader

Lakewood, NJ

#12 GG-1

GG-1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 202 posts

Posted 21 January 2009 - 05:29 PM

Yeah poor Piotr missed it by that much. :( For everyone's sake I do also wish they could have held up for him, because it would have shortened our time waiting outside in the cold.

The other 11 of us had a nice round trip out to High Bridge. Once there, as John mentioned, we had a healthy layover since we came in about 12 minutes before the advertised. If you've been following the weather you know it had to be anything but pleasant out there.

Aloha

Just thought I annoy :huh: you with our cold :lol: whether and when you were riding and Piotr was chasing the train.
Posted Image
I hope to be a part of the next one.

Mahalo
Eric

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users