#1 KevinKorell

KevinKorell

Board Leader

• Sr. Admin
  • PipPip
  • 82315 posts
  • Interests:Making America TRAIN again!

Posted 25 March 2010 - 05:17 PM

The OTOL PNW RailFest participant list is now up online, of course always subject to revisions.

Please note that this list is for PNW Fest LITE only (the time between arrival in Portland on 7/18/10 and arrival back into Seattle from Vancouver on 7/23/10). Separate listings for our Amtrak long distance trips are forthcoming.

Kevin Korell

OTOL Board Leader

Lakewood, NJ

#2 GG-1

GG-1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 202 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 07:51 PM

Aloha After getting up of the floor from :lol: about the question marks on my listing (I needed the :lol: ) I thought I would also say I don't think we should tell Evan she is a child. :D some how that doesn't fit her mind. We usually just call her a little person. :P Anyway Mahalo for the update, and all your work for us. Eric

#3 KevinKorell

KevinKorell

Board Leader

• Sr. Admin
  • PipPip
  • 82315 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 09:26 PM

I do that asterisk thing next to children's names, just to let everyone know that there is somebody young along with us. The age cutoff criterion I use is Age 12. Said question marks can and will be replaced with a city name once it is known for sure. :)

Kevin Korell

OTOL Board Leader

Lakewood, NJ

#4 KevinKorell

KevinKorell

Board Leader

• Sr. Admin
  • PipPip
  • 82315 posts

Posted 13 May 2010 - 11:22 PM

The OTOL PNW RailFest 2010 Lite participant continues to be updated as people contact me with their plans to attend.

As promised in the parent note of this thread, there are now separate guest lists for the trips TO and FROM the Fest on Amtrak trains. The list reflects information presented to me thus far regarding your Amtrak reservations. I've included on the TO and FROM pages, everyone's Amtrak plans, whether you're travelling with the bulk of the group or not.

Mirroring these lists, those whose names are on the lists were e-mailed tonight the first instalment of the chart I do that shows where everyone will be on each Amtrak train. Again I included pages for all Amtrak trains, even those where only one person is travelling alone.

Kevin Korell

OTOL Board Leader

Lakewood, NJ

#5 GG-1

GG-1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 202 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 11:42 AM

Mirroring these lists, those whose names are on the lists were e-mailed tonight the first instalment of the chart I do that shows where everyone will be on each Amtrak train. Again I included pages for all Amtrak trains, even those where only one person is travelling alone.

Aloha

Don't know if it is related to the import of a Excel file to my program but I found the black type on Dark colors hard to read. But thank for the info so that one can see who else might be on your train.

Mahalo
Eric

#6 KevinKorell

KevinKorell

Board Leader

• Sr. Admin
  • PipPip
  • 82315 posts

Posted 15 May 2010 - 12:31 AM

Don't know if it is related to the import of a Excel file to my program but I found the black type on Dark colors hard to read. But thank for the info so that one can see who else might be on your train.

Eric, you've been looking at too many colorful leis, so your eyes may be deceiving you. :) FWIW, for the darker background colors I changed the font to white, so hopefully when Edition 2 comes out it will be easier to read.

Kevin Korell

OTOL Board Leader

Lakewood, NJ

#7 KevinKorell

KevinKorell

Board Leader

• Sr. Admin
  • PipPip
  • 82315 posts

Posted 18 November 2010 - 05:08 PM

4 months after the event, I've amended the Guest List to include Dave Amero, who qualifies for the list in that he joined us on the Cascades train heading out of Vancouver (though he didn't make it past the international border stop by his choice).

Kevin Korell

OTOL Board Leader

Lakewood, NJ

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users