#1 KevinKorell

KevinKorell

Board Leader

• Sr. Admin
  • PipPip
  • 82315 posts
  • Interests:Making America TRAIN again!

Posted 15 January 2010 - 09:07 PM

Today (Friday), some of us met in New York pre-Fest. Some met before dinner to do a little train riding in the metropolitan area, and then when 7 of us were together we met for dinner at the Stage Door Deli near Penn Station. After that some of us purchased our LIRR tickets so we don't have to worry about it tomorrow morning. Tomorrow we expect 15 people on the LIRR excursion. To those who have not yet bought their tickets, remember to get all off-peak one way tickets: Penn Station to Port Jefferson, Port Jefferson to Hempstead, and Hempstead to Flatbush Avenue. See you tomorrow!

Kevin Korell

OTOL Board Leader

Lakewood, NJ

#2 KevinKorell

KevinKorell

Board Leader

• Sr. Admin
  • PipPip
  • 82315 posts
  • Interests:Making America TRAIN again!

Posted 21 May 2010 - 11:55 PM

OK quiz time.... does anyone wish to recall for us who exactly those 7 people were at the Stage Door Deli that Friday evening? My guess: Steve W., Mike H., Alan, Preston, Lou, and me. That's 6. If the other 6 are correct, my next guess is Jishnu as the 7th. Am I on the money or does the list need any corrections?

Kevin Korell

OTOL Board Leader

Lakewood, NJ

#3 jis

jis

• Global Moderator
  • PipPip
  • 1753 posts

Posted 23 May 2010 - 12:46 PM

OK quiz time.... does anyone wish to recall for us who exactly those 7 people were at the Stage Door Deli that Friday evening?

My guess:

Steve W., Mike H., Alan, Preston, Lou, and me. That's 6. If the other 6 are correct, my next guess is Jishnu as the 7th.

Am I on the money or does the list need any corrections?

Yes. Jishnu was the 7th.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users