#1 KevinKorell

KevinKorell

Board Leader

• Sr. Admin
  • PipPip
  • 82315 posts
  • Interests:Making America TRAIN again!

Posted 14 July 2010 - 07:50 PM

What, nobody pointed out that I discussed meeting places in Portland and Vancouver, but never spoke about Seattle? Well there have been a few elements of our time in Seattle that were discussed in other threads.

Tuesday evening, 7/20/10

Mark brought up a potential solution to the issue of Tuesday evening's dilemma. Again we have up until the time we are approaching Seattle on the train to discuss the best solution in person. The "solution" may mean different things for different people.

Wednesday morning, 7/21/10

We will find out on Tuesday where the best place to meet in advance of our first conveyance (the Seattle Center Monorail) at Westlake Center. More than likely it will be outdoors, away from the underground LINK station and not inside the mall where the Monorail station is located.

We should be together throughout the day, until we arrive back from Tacoma and ride the Seattle Streetcar to the Lake Union district for dinner.

Thursday morning, 7/22/10

We have a very early morning departure on the Cascades to Vancouver, so we can meet at King Street Station (KSS) around 7-7:15 AM.

Saturday, 7/24/10

This morning some of us will again awaken in the Seattle area. Several will be leaving on the Coast Starlight that morning, so they can arrange where & when to meet, most likely KSS in advance of their departure. Another small contingent leaves Seattle in the late afternoon on the Empire Builder towards Chicago. We'll talk about what we can do with the time, but this day could be left open and we just meet at KSS in advance of our departure.

Kevin Korell

OTOL Board Leader

Lakewood, NJ

#2 Lightning

Lightning

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 652 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 12:35 AM

Wednesday morning, 7/21/10

We will find out on Tuesday where the best place to meet in advance of our first conveyance (the Seattle Center Monorail) at Westlake Center. More than likely it will be outdoors, away from the underground LINK station and not inside the mall where the Monorail station is located.

I've got a good meeting place picked out. Will discuss on Tuesday.
"Big Green Chauvanist"

#3 jis

jis

• Global Moderator
  • PipPip
  • 1753 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 08:55 PM

When you guys figure out where we are meeting on Wednesday please send me an SMS with the info. I get into Seatac around 11pm on Tuesday and will pick the message up at some point, most likely after I land.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users