#1 KevinKorell

KevinKorell

Board Leader

• Sr. Admin
  • PipPip
  • 82315 posts
  • Interests:Making America TRAIN again!

Posted 13 December 2008 - 03:28 PM

The trip report for the OTOL Garden State RaliFest 2008 event, which took place in August, is now online and available. This fest included an NJT round trip out to Hackettstown, NJ, a SEPTA round trip to Elwyn, and the entire NJT Atlantic City Line.

Thanks again to all involved, Alan for getting the report online, and to Piotr, John C., and Jishnu for the photos, 10 of which we used with this report.

The fun starts here!!

Kevin Korell

OTOL Board Leader

Lakewood, NJ

#2 GG-1

GG-1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 202 posts

Posted 13 December 2008 - 04:11 PM

Aloha Mahalo for the report it sure help me enjoy the Garden State again. Last there in 1976, first there 1944 :rolleyes: . I have 2 comments about the pictures. One, this seem to be the first time, the thumbnails were fuzzy, but the full size ones were good, leading to the second comment. No I wouldn't buy a car from anyone in that group picture. :lol: And I won't pick on Lou for getting lost :lol: Again Mahalo Eric

#3 KevinKorell

KevinKorell

Board Leader

• Sr. Admin
  • PipPip
  • 82315 posts
  • Interests:Making America TRAIN again!

Posted 13 December 2008 - 04:19 PM

No I wouldn't buy a car from anyone in that group picture. :lol:

Eric, I wouldn't either, but you have to remember that these are railfans, and while most of us do drive, cars are not our preferred means of travel. :D

And I won't pick on Lou for getting lost :lol:

Again Mahalo
Eric

Not picking on Lou, just illustrating how I had to work the phone that morning to ensure everyone would get together. We try not to leave anyone behind! :) Or at least we haven't since Haverhill, MA in 2002.

Thanks though Eric for your positive reaction and comments. :)

Kevin Korell

OTOL Board Leader

Lakewood, NJ

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users