• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 steve4031

steve4031

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1514 posts

Posted 11 July 2010 - 05:52 PM

Yes . . I have a counter on my Iphone which has been set since the end of April or early May. Found and packed the passport, and loaded the ORCA card with 18 dollars. Two loose ends off of my mind for the moment. :D

#2 KevinKorell

KevinKorell

Board Leader

• Sr. Admin
  • PipPip
  • 82315 posts
  • Interests:Making America TRAIN again!

Posted 11 July 2010 - 06:31 PM

Well yeah, but you're going to have to change that title every minute to keep it accurate! :)

Kevin Korell

OTOL Board Leader

Lakewood, NJ

#3 steve4031

steve4031

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1514 posts

Posted 11 July 2010 - 08:10 PM

Don't tempt me! :D :D I might be banned for OTOL for trying to pad my posting stats. In addition, everybody I know will be mad at me for ignoring them while I keep updating the post. LOL.

#4 GG-1

GG-1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 202 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 02:58 AM

Yes . . I have a counter on my Iphone which has been set since the end of April or early May.

Found and packed the passport, and loaded the ORCA card with 18 dollars. Two loose ends off of my mind for the moment. :D

Aloha

Thanks for the reminder, I know where the Passport is, But no clue to the ORCA Card. Considering where it was, it is probably in the front of the Pod I finished loading an Hour and twenty minutes ago. Any Idea if a Duplicate can be gotten this close? No way I am going to search for it.

See ya real soon.

Eric

#5 steve4031

steve4031

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1514 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 03:44 AM

I don't think so. Plus it would cost you 5 dollars now. If you registered the card online, maybe you could get it replaced in Seattle.

#6 KevinKorell

KevinKorell

Board Leader

• Sr. Admin
  • PipPip
  • 82315 posts
  • Interests:Making America TRAIN again!

Posted 12 July 2010 - 03:30 PM

I have an extra one. I got two since they were free, and there was outside possibility Michael was going. He isn't now, so I can bring the other one. I assume they are transferrable. The one for Michael was registered, but no money was added to its e-purse.

Kevin Korell

OTOL Board Leader

Lakewood, NJ

#7 Lightning

Lightning

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 652 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 06:30 PM

I got two since they were free, and there was outside possibility Michael was going. He isn't now, so I can bring the other one. I assume they are transferrable.

If Michael's was an adult ORCA, then it is transferable, accoring to the ORCA card website. Other type cards are not.
"Big Green Chauvanist"

#8 steve4031

steve4031

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1514 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 10:19 PM

Folks, it does not get much better than this. Found 4 AA batteries in the package. Was planning to buy some for the scanner, but not now. This is a good Omen!!! :D And in case you are wondering: 3 days 15 hours 57 minutes until 27 departs Chicago Union station. Dang it, I can NOT WAIT. A new definition of eternity: The time between the present and the start of the next railfest. :D

#9 jis

jis

• Global Moderator
  • PipPip
  • 1753 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 05:53 AM

Folks, it does not get much better than this. Found 4 AA batteries in the package. Was planning to buy some for the scanner, but not now. This is a good Omen!!! :D

Highly recommend that you verify their charge status.

#10 steve4031

steve4031

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1514 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 08:02 AM

They are supposed to be good through 2012. And package was not opened. They are duracells which have been reliable in the past. So I think I'm good. Thanks for the heads up

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users