Lots of new cancellations today as of 9am Saturday, including a pair of Acelas, Silver Meteor in entirety, Silver Star between Savannah and Miami, Crescent and Capitol Ltd in entirety etc. See below copied from Amtrak.com:
The following operating plan is in effect for Saturday, February 6:
* Acela Express trains 2207 and 2220 are canceled New York to Washington.
* Carolinian trains 79 and 80 will operate only between Raleigh and Charlotte with no alternate transportation between New York and Raleigh.
* Palmetto trains 89 and 90 are canceled in their entirety between New York and Savannah.
* Northbound Northeast Regionals:
* Train 82 is canceled in its entirety between Richmond and Boston
* Train 88 is canceled Richmond to Washington
* Train 194 is canceled Newport News to Washington
* Train 66 is canceled Newport news to Washington
* Train 156 is canceled Lynchburg to New York.
* Train 152 is canceled Washington to New York.
* Train 121 is canceled Washington to New York.
* Train 160 is canceled Washington to New York but will operate between New York and Boston.
* Southbound Northeast Regionals:
* Train 195 is canceled Washington to Richmond with no alternate transportation.
* Train 67 is canceled Washington to Newport News with no alternate transportation.
* Train 99 is canceled Washington to Newport News.
* Train 147 is canceled Washington to Lynchburg.
* Train 165 is canceled Boston to Washington.
* Train 199 is canceled New York to Washington
* Train 159 is canceled New York to Washington.
Alternate rail service is available between New York – Washington - Richmond, and Washington – Lynchburg in both directions. Silver Service trains will operate and make additional stops at Quantico, Fredericksburg and Ashland, VA, to accommodate passengers from other canceled service. Trains 91 and 92 will also stop in Selma, NC.
* The Auto Train is canceled in its entirety between Lorton, VA and Sanford, FL.
* All other Amtrak service, including the Piedmont (Raleigh - Charlotte) is expected to operate normally.
* Trains 29 and 30, Amtrak’s Capitol Limited service is canceled in its entirety between Washington and Chicago. Train 30 of Feburary 5, will terminate at Pittsburgh.
* Crescent trains 19 and 20 are canceled in their entirety.
* Silver Service trains 97 and 98 are canceled in their entirety, Trains 91 and 92 are canceled between Miami and Savannah.