• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 jacorbett70

jacorbett70

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 979 posts

Posted 25 July 2010 - 05:57 PM

I gathered all my photos to one place linked below. It includes some from my trips to and from the Fest as well as ball games.

http://www.flickr.co...57624455821105/

#2 BillMagee

BillMagee

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPip
  • 5361 posts
  • Interests:Travel, Rail, Aviation, Sports

Posted 27 July 2010 - 08:36 AM

Great set of photos! Thanks for posting them.

#3 KevinKorell

KevinKorell

Board Leader

• Sr. Admin
  • PipPip
  • 82315 posts
  • Interests:Making America TRAIN again!

Posted 27 July 2010 - 01:19 PM

John, very nice set of photos. Hopefully others as they arrive home will put theirs up as well and post links here to their photo sharing sites.

Kevin Korell

OTOL Board Leader

Lakewood, NJ

#4 GG-1

GG-1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 202 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 08:35 PM

Aloha

I agree, John's pictures are fantastic. I have started to place my pictures in this http://gg-1.smugmug....949050583_nqPxD Photo Gallery. Since the connection is slow at my daughters house It may take a while to upload (and sort) about 400 pictures and video.

A fantastic Fest, Mahalo
Eric

#5 jis

jis

• Global Moderator
  • PipPip
  • 1753 posts

Posted 01 August 2010 - 12:37 PM

Here are 147 or so selected photos from a total of 650 that I took. Enjoy.

http://www.flickr.co...157624504438297

Jishnu.

#6 WhoozOn1st

WhoozOn1st

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 09 August 2010 - 04:56 AM

A couple dozen shots, and a video (monorail, Monorail, MONORAIL!!), from around Seattle and Tacoma:

OTOL PNW RailFest 2010

Good to see all again, and as expected it was great good fun to ride and break bread with everyone. Following several more days at SEA after Festees ran for the border Alice and I decamped for PDX aboard a Cascades train (a first for both) and enjoyed several days pursuing a riding itinerary closely resembling the one done by the RailFest earlier (not included in the above album).

In addition to max MAX riding I finally got to try WES. Boy is that thing noisy! At least no clunky shifting like the mechanical monstrosity that is Sprinter. Deceptively fast, too. Coulda sworn it was only doing about 40, but GPS said 60 several times.

#7 GG-1

GG-1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 202 posts

Posted 22 August 2010 - 11:01 AM

Aloha

I agree, John's pictures are fantastic. I have started to place my pictures in this http://gg-1.smugmug....949050583_nqPxD Photo Gallery. Since the connection is slow at my daughters house It may take a while to upload (and sort) about 400 pictures and video.

A fantastic Fest, Mahalo
Eric

Aloha

Finally they are all up in the Gallery (I Think) next get the Video machine setup, so I can finish the DVD's and use a lesson and post some to my Smugmug Galleries.

Again a Fantastic Fest with Fantastic Friends.

Mahalo
Eric

#8 KevinKorell

KevinKorell

Board Leader

• Sr. Admin
  • PipPip
  • 82315 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 05:35 PM

I finally dumped my camera and created a Picassa album for the PNW Fest. Most of the pictures were taken when I was set loose from the group and on my own, such as the sightseeing days in Vancouver and Seattle. Not all are train related.

Edit: I also added to the album today some scans of the various ticket instruments we used in the three cities.

Kevin Korell

OTOL Board Leader

Lakewood, NJ

#9 KevinKorell

KevinKorell

Board Leader

• Sr. Admin
  • PipPip
  • 82315 posts

Posted 09 December 2010 - 02:42 AM

Were there any other photos from this Fest? If so please either post the links here or send them to me. We're getting close to the report being done.

Kevin Korell

OTOL Board Leader

Lakewood, NJ

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users