Well I haven't had time to do much since returning from the Montreal RailFest. Here is what I have accomplished thus far:
* Created Actual Guest List to relect who participated in the fest.
* Created Actual Itinerary to show what we really did, compared to the most recently planned itinerary.
* Revised Montreal RailFest homepage to show past tense and include above links.
* Revised our Fest Scorecard pages to show that we have now ridden as a group:
1. STM's entire Metro system.
2. AMT's entire Blainville & Deux Montagnes Lines and the Dorion-Rigaud Line as far as Vaudreuil.
3. OC TRANSPO's O-Train.
4. TTC's Yonge-University-Spadina subway and 506 Carlton Streetcar.
* Created outline for the eventual trip report.
So I apologize for not getting much done!
Just a few reminders:
* I have already hounded some participants for tidbits of information. This may continue as I labor over the trip report.
* If you have not already done so, please report your Amtrak mileage to Bill Magee in this OTOL thread. All mileage on Amtrak counts, including the ADIRONDACK miles in Canada. VIA Rail Canada, Greyhound, commuter rail, & transit travel are not valid for the tally.