To make sure the forums display the correct time on your computer, please do the following:
- At the top of any page of the Forums, click on "My Controls".
- Under Options on the left side menu, find "Board Settings and click on that.
- Now look for the question, "Is Daylight Savings Time in effect?". Next to it should be a box with a check mark in it if your area observes DST and you made the proper change in April or during registration. Click on this box so that the check is removed.
- Then click on the box near the bottom that says "Change my account options". This puts your change into effect.
- Then return to your favorite forum, and the times should be correct.